Earn a 12 percentage point increase in fees for enrolling with the potential for an additional $25,000–$45,000* in rewards.
More than 4,200 of your fellow physicians across the region have joined CareFirst’s Patient-Centered Medical Home (CareFirst’s PCMH) Program. These practices are already earning a participation incentive of a 12 percentage point increase on their fee schedule and have the opportunity to earn additional rewards.
Better Care for your Patients:
- For patients with multiple chronic conditions, PCMH provides the additional care coordination and support needed to maximize healthy outcomes and improve and foster the physician-patient relationship.
- Patients who elect to participate will work closely with you and a registered nurse, who will offer additional care support while following your prescribed treatment plan and answer any questions.
More Income for You:
- By enrolling, a 12 percentage point increase above our standard allowance will be added to your fee schedule.
- For activating a care plan, you will be reimbursed $200 and for reviewing and approving a care plan, you will be reimbursed $100, quarterly or as appropriate – in addition to your fee for the associated office visit.
- When meeting specified care coordination, quality and efficiency targets in subsequent years, you also have the opportunity to earn significant incentives (up to 60 percentage points).
- If you are currently not a PCMH physician but are interested in joining, call the PCMH Enrollment Coordinator at (410) 872-3519.
For more information about the PCMH Program, print this flyer, visit www.carefirst.com/pcmhinfo or contact your PCMH Program Representative at www.carefirst.com/providerrep.
* Estimated revenue increase range for high performance in Performance Years 2011–2014. Actual earnings may vary. PCMH incentives exclude supplies and drugs.