Find approved medical policies and operating procedures for all products offered by CareFirst in the online Medical Policy Reference Manual.
Get paid fast and save time - submit your claims online.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)
The CareFirst PCMH Program
The CareFirst PCMH Program rewards primary care providers for delivering quality, cost-effective care. Read the complete Program Description and Guidelines or click “Learn more” below.
The Center for Provider Education & Training (CPET)
We’ve got you covered.
CPET offers a variety of free, flexible and engaging courses to provide you and your office staff with time saving information.
- Sign-up Today for Our Annual Dental CE Seminar – Register Now
- Do You Want To Learn More About Pediatric Topics Relevant To Providers Like Yourself?
- Are You Submitting Inquiries and Appeals Correctly? Find Out In This Issue of BlueLink
- Take Action Before Ordering Genetic Tests. See Details on the Genetic Testing Prior Authorization Program
- Register Now For This Year’s Continuing Education Dental Seminar
- CareFirst is Changing its Discharge Process
- BlueCard member claims will require itemized bills for some services
- Do you want to learn about the 2019 FEP Benefits and Product Updates? Register to attend a webinar
- Updates are coming to iCentric. Find out what will change
- Join us for a webinar about 2019 FEP Benefits and Product Updates. Registration details inside