Find approved medical policies and operating procedures for all products offered by CareFirst in the online Medical Policy Reference Manual.
Get paid fast and save time - submit your claims online.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)
The CareFirst PCMH Program
The CareFirst PCMH Program rewards primary care providers for delivering quality, cost-effective care. Read the complete Program Description and Guidelines or click “Learn more” below.
The Center for Provider Education & Training (CPET)
We’ve got you covered.
CPET offers a variety of free, flexible and engaging courses to provide you and your office staff with time saving information.
- Join us for a webinar about 2019 FEP Benefits and Product Updates. Registration details inside
- Portal Administrators: You Care About Keeping Your Account and Patient Information Secure, and So Do We
- Coming soon – Commercial COB Claims Enhancements – Learn more now
- Reflections on Dr. Laurenzano’s service as we bid him a fond farewell - in this issue of BlueImpressions
- Important FEP Benefit News, Prior Authorization for Genetic Testing and more in this issue of BlueLink
- 18 new medications added to the Site of Care program, effective January 1
- We Have Made Some Updates To The Professional Provider Manual
- Join us for Genetic Testing Prior Authorization Webinars
- Will you be in Baltimore or Silver Spring next week? We have a seminar for you
- Effective January 1, Seven New Drugs Will Require Prior Authorization
- October 2018 Issue of BlueImpressions is Now Available Online
- We have updated the Dental Provider Manual
- Open for Details about Updates to the CareFirst Provider Website
- Updates to the ePA tool, BlueLink Tip and more in this issue of BlueLink
- Register today for the CareFirst Provider Engagement Expo