Find approved medical policies and operating procedures for all products offered by CareFirst in the online Medical Policy Reference Manual.
Get paid fast and save time - submit your claims online.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)
The CareFirst PCMH Program
The CareFirst PCMH Program rewards primary care providers for delivering quality, cost-effective care. Read the complete Program Description and Guidelines or click “Learn more” below.
The Center for Provider Education & Training (CPET)
We’ve got you covered.
CPET offers a variety of free, flexible and engaging courses to provide you and your office staff with time saving information.
- Physicians, Register Today for the CareFirst Pediatric Conference
- Register for a Professional Provider Seminar on May 21
- Lactation Consultants Invited to Join CareFirst’s Networks
- Have You Heard About The New Patient Safety Standards?
- Review The Latest Updates To The Institutional Provider Manual
- Do you have a claim to refund? Open now to get the new mailing address.
- Brace Yourself for the latest Orthodontic Treatment Updates — Read BlueImpressions For More Info
- Register Today for the CareFirst Pediatric Conference
- Sign-up Today for Our Annual Dental CE Seminar – Register Now
- Do You Want To Learn More About Pediatric Topics Relevant To Providers Like Yourself?