Find approved medical policies and operating procedures for all products offered by CareFirst in the online Medical Policy Reference Manual.
Get paid fast and save time - submit your claims online.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)
The CareFirst PCMH Program
The CareFirst PCMH Program rewards primary care providers for delivering quality, cost-effective care. Read the complete Program Description and Guidelines or click “Learn more” below.
The Center for Provider Education & Training (CPET)
We’ve got you covered.
CPET offers a variety of free, flexible and engaging courses to provide you and your office staff with time saving information.
- CareFirst Launches New Coronavirus Resource Center
- Maryland Department of Health and DC Health Release Coronavirus Guidance
- Review the Latest Update to Our Professional Provider Manual
- CareFirst Acquires Trusted Health Plan in Washington, D.C. and Enters Medicaid Market
- CareFirst is Monitoring the Coronavirus Situation
- January 2020 BlueImpressions is Now Available
- CareFirst to use American Society of Addiction Medicine Guidelines
- Pending Regulatory Approval - CareFirst Agrees to Acquire Managed Medicaid Plans in MD and DC
- December 2019 BlueLink is Now Available
- October 2019 BlueLink is Now Available
- CareFirst Aims to Close Gaps in Care