Find approved medical policies and operating procedures for all products offered by CareFirst in the online Medical Policy Reference Manual.
Get paid fast and save time - submit your claims online.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)
The CareFirst PCMH Program
The CareFirst PCMH Program rewards primary care providers for delivering quality, cost-effective care. Read the complete Program Description and Guidelines or click “Learn more” below.
The Center for Provider Education & Training (CPET)
We’ve got you covered.
CPET offers a variety of free, flexible and engaging courses to provide you and your office staff with time saving information.
- Invitation to Join the Better Together Community Pledge
- March 2021 BlueImpressions is Now Available
- Upcoming CareFirst Formulary Updates
- February 2021 BlueLink is Now Available
- CareFirst to Cover Remote Patient Monitoring
- Medicare Advantage Plan Year Began January 1
- New Somatus Care Management Program for Patients with CKD/ESRD
- CareFirst Adds Medicare Advantage to the Dental Provider Manual
- Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine First to be Granted Emergency Use Authorization by the Food and Drug Administration