Find approved medical policies and operating procedures for all products offered by CareFirst in the online Medical Policy Reference Manual.
Get paid fast and save time - submit your claims online.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)
The CareFirst PCMH Program
The CareFirst PCMH Program rewards primary care providers for delivering quality, cost-effective care. Read the complete Program Description and Guidelines or click “Learn more” below.
The Center for Provider Education & Training (CPET)
We’ve got you covered.
CPET offers a variety of free, flexible and engaging courses to provide you and your office staff with time saving information.
- September 2020 BlueImpressions is Now Available
- August 2020 BlueLink is Now Available
- CareFirst Renames Transition of Care to Continuity of Care
- CareFirst Mailed the Provider Participation Agreement
- CareFirst Provider Participation Agreement - Coming Soon!
- June 2020 BlueImpressions is Now Available
- Coronavirus Updates - Here’s What You Need to Know