Find approved medical policies and operating procedures for all products offered by CareFirst in the online Medical Policy Reference Manual.
Get paid fast and save time - submit your claims online.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)
The CareFirst PCMH Program
The CareFirst PCMH Program rewards primary care providers for delivering quality, cost-effective care. Read the complete Program Description and Guidelines or click “Learn more” below.
The Center for Provider Education & Training (CPET)
We’ve got you covered.
CPET offers a variety of free, flexible and engaging courses to provide you and your office staff with time saving information.
- August 2019 BlueLink is Now Available
- ADHD and Narcolepsy Medications Subject to Quantity Limits
- July 2019 BlueImpressions is Now Available
- 11 Medications Added to the Prior Authorization List — Effective 9/1/19
- CareFirst Launches New Dental Plan Under the BlueDental Family
- Review the Latest Updates to Our Professional Provider Manual
- Updated Claims Information for Freestanding Substance Use Disorder Facilities