The Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) ProView® application is compliant with the Maryland and District of Columbia Uniform Credentialing form regulations.
Three Reasons to use CAQH ProView
- Meet reporting requirements – When you use CAQH’s ProView solution, you can easily self-report data required by health plans, hospitals and other organizations.
- Only enter your information once to credential with multiple insurers
- Eliminate or reduce duplicative paperwork
- Update your information – If your information changes, you can quickly update it online.
- Attestation can be completed within minutes and should be done every 120 days.
- Updated information is available to any organizations you have authorized.
- Important Note: Updating your data with CAQH does not satisfy the Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA) mandate with CareFirst. For more information, refer to the Update Your Practice Info page.
- Meet recredentialing requirements – CareFirst requires providers to complete a recredentialing process every three years.
To learn more about CAQH, check out their FAQs.