The Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) ProView® application is compliant with the Maryland and the District of Columbia Uniform Credentialing Form regulations.
Three Reasons to use CAQH ProView
- Meet reporting requirements - When you use CAQH’s ProView solution you can easily self-report data required by health plans, hospitals and other organizations
- Only enter your information once to credential with multiple insurers
- Eliminate or reduce duplicative paperwork
- Update your information – If your information changes, you can quickly update it online
- Attestation can be completed within minutes and should be done every 120 days
- Updated information is available to any organizations you have authorized
- Meet recredentialing requirements – CareFirst requires providers to complete a recredentialing process every three years
To learn more about CAQH, check out their FAQs.