The Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) ProView Application is an online application that is compliant with the Maryland and the District of Columbia Uniform Credentialing Form regulations.
- You only need to enter your information once to credential with multiple insurers.
- You can update your information online at any time.
- You do not have to fill out a new form every three years - just update any inaccurate information in your account.
- Go to CAQH ProView and complete the online credentialing application.
- Complete the CAQH Provider Data Sheet and a Practice Questionnaire.
- Fax them to CareFirst at 410-872-4107.
- CareFirst will begin the credentialing process.
To learn more about CAQH, check out their FAQs.
Already using CAQH ProView?
If you have already completed an application through CAQH ProView: