Have You Heard About The New Patient Safety Standards?
Posted on 2019-04-26
Updated on 2019-04-26 15:39:49
Topics in this issue include:
- Hospitals Must Attest to Patient Safety Standards
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Adds Boxed Warning to Uloric
- BlueLink Tip — Self-Service Tools
- Effective Dates, Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) Codes and Policy Updates for April
- New Medical Technology Updates for April
- Remember to Request a Prior Authorization for Genetic Tests
- Register Today for the CareFirst Pediatric Conference
- Federal Employee Program (FEP) Policy for Travel Vaccines
- Are You Up to Date on Best Practices and Quality Standards?
- Links to News Updates in ‘In Case You Missed It’
Be sure to check out this issue and share it with your office staff. Remember, previous newsletter issues can be found at carefirst.com/bluelink.