On Sept. 19, Join Chet Burrell, President and CEO of CareFirst in an Online Webcast
September 14, 2017 -
Beyond cost savings and reductions in hospital admissions, what are the tools carriers and physicians can use to make meaningful changes in care delivery?
Learn the answer to this question and more. Join our webcast on Sept. 19 from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m., as Chet Burrell, President and CEO of CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield, and a panel of healthcare experts discuss innovative approaches to support patient-centered care.
You'll hear the latest results from CareFirst's PCMH Program and learn about supporting programs that help make truly patient-centered care possible.
Speakers and Panelists Include:
- Chet Burrell, President and CEO, CareFirst, on the latest results from the 6th year of CareFirst's PCMH Program
- Jon Blum, Executive Vice President of Medical Affairs, CareFirst, on CareFirst's approach to medical homes
- Len Nichols, Director for Health Policy Research and Ethics, George Mason University, on learnings from nationwide payment reform efforts
- Lewis Levy, MD, FACP, Chief Medical Officer, Teladoc, on bringing the power of the world's top medical minds to bear on the most difficult cases
- Gordon W. Theisz, MD, Family Medicine in Falls Church, on insights on real world challenges for care coordination from a practicing physician
- Cynthia S. Robins, Ph.D., Westat, Center for Healthcare Delivery Research & Evaluation, on physician engagement in PCMH efforts
- Jennifer Baldwin, RN, Sr. Vice President, PCMH, CareFirst, on CareFirst's intensive, nurse-based approach to care coordination
When? Sept. 19, 2017, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Where? Online at carefirst.com/pcmh-event-17
Please note that this webpage will not be live until the day of the webcast.