Are You Submitting Inquiries and Appeals Correctly? Find Out In This Issue of BlueLink
Posted on 2019-03-01
Updated on 2019-03-07 14:06:52
- Horizon Foundation’s Speak(easy) Howard Campaign Offers Free Webinar Series
- BlueLink Tip — Requesting Prior Authorizations for Genetic Tests
- Save The Date For The CareFirst Pediatric Conference
- Effective March 1 — Both CPT© Code 99050 and 99051 Available for Reimbursement
- Effective Dates, CPT Codes and Policy Updates for February
- New Medical Technology Updates for February
- Provider Reminder — An Inquiry vs. An Appeal How to Properly Submit Both
- Care Management Updates — Effective Jan. 1
- Are You Up to Date on Best Practices and Quality Standards?
- Links to news updates in “In Case You Missed It”
Be sure to check out this issue and share it with your office staff. Remember, previous newsletter issues can be found at carefirst.com/bluelink.