June 2022 BlueLink is Now Available
The latest issue of BlueLink is now available online at carefirst.com/bluelink
Topics in this issue include:
- Reminder – Attest/Update Your Provider Data
- Working Together to Improve Member Data and Documentation
- Referral Reminders for Federal Employee Program (FEP) and Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
- New Prior Authorization/Notification System Best Practices
- Submit Your Blue High Performance NetworkSM (BlueHPNSM) Claims to CareFirst
- BlueCard Contiguous Counties Claims Filing Reminder
- Announcing New Course: LGBTQ+ Cultural Competency
- Review the Latest Changes to the CareFirst Provider Manual
- Internet Explorer No Longer Supported on CareFirst Applications
- Use the Find a Doctor Tool to Determine Your Network Participation
- CareFirst Expands its Available Networks—Are you In- or Out-of-Network?
- Lower Back Pain Imaging – Kevin Schendel, M.D.
- Effective Dates, Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) Codes and Policy Updates
- Are You Up to Date on Best Practices and Quality Standards?
Be sure to check out this issue and share it with your office staff. You can find previous issues of BlueLink at carefirst.com/bluelink.