August 2023 BlueLink is Now Available
The latest issue of BlueLink is now available online at carefirst.com/bluelink.
Topics in this issue include:
- Federal Employee Program Update: Changes to Mother and Baby Billing Guidelines
- Reminder: Review and Respond to Medical Retrieval Requests
- Reminder: Certain Allegany County Members to Change Plans Effectively June 1, 2023
- Update on Audio Only Care and Reminder on Telemedicine Options
- Gender Services Support Available for Members
- CareFirst Members with Exclusive Provider Network Plans
- Skilled Nursing Facilities and Hospice Providers—Minimize Prior Authorization Calls with our Authorization System
- Provider Data Accuracy—Is Your Information Accurate?
- Coming Soon! CareFirst’s Provider Satisfaction Survey
- Learning and Engagement Center’s New Resources
- Review the Latest Changes to the Medical Provider Manual
- Stay Connected with the Latest Information from CareFirst
- Effective Dates, Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) Codes and Policy Updates for December
- Are You Up to Date on Best Practices and Quality Standards?
- Mark Your Calendars
- Holiday Closing
Be sure to check out this issue and share it with your office staff. You can find previous issues of BlueLink at carefirst.com/bluelink.