Find approved medical policies and operating procedures for all products offered by CareFirst in the online Medical Policy Reference Manual.
Get paid fast and save time - submit your claims online.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)
The CareFirst PCMH Program
The CareFirst PCMH Program rewards primary care providers for delivering quality, cost-effective care. Read the complete Program Description and Guidelines or click “Learn more” below.
Center for Provider Education
We’ve got you covered.
CPE offers a variety of free, flexible and engaging courses to provide you and your office staff with time saving information.
- CareFirst Implements the Maryland Preserve Telehealth Access Act (Dental)
- CareFirst Implements the Maryland Preserve Telehealth Access Act (Medical)
- Product Recall for Philips BiLevel PAP, CPAP Devices and Mechanical Ventilators
- Member Cost Share Waiver for COVID-19 Treatment Ending
- June 2021 BlueLink is Now Available
- June 2021 BlueImpressions is Now Available
- Upcoming CareFirst Formulary Updates