Do You Want To Learn More About Pediatric Topics Relevant To Providers Like Yourself?
Posted on 2019-03-05
Updated on 2019-03-09 14:53:45
Save The Date for The CareFirst Pediatric Conference
Join us on Friday, September 13, 2019 at the CareFirst Conference Center in Baltimore for a free educational conference focused on practical, useful information.
Who Should Attend:
Pediatricians, family practitioners, nurse practitioners and physician assistants are encouraged to attend to hear leading experts share their knowledge about:
- What’s new in pediatric dermatology
- The emerging field of pediatric genetics
- The latest clinical information about acute flaccid myelitis
- How clinicians can better care for transgender patients and patients with gender dysphoria
- The recent upsurge in cases of HPV-related oropharyngeal cancers
- How clinicians can help adolescents with substance use disorders